v. 2020.6 (June 23, 2020)
- Released Joomla extension (based on TinyMCE 5 + N1ED).
- Flmngr and ImgPen now open fullscreen dialog through all iframes to fit 100% width/height of the browser.
- Showing "OK" button of Flmngr every time despite the browser width.
- Fresh version of Flmngr API for custom calls (see samples there).
- More accurate working with paths in Drupal multisite configurations.
- Fixed: showing placeholders in Bootstrap block gallery on non-HTTPS websites.
- Fixed: multiple flag in Flmngr API.
- Fixed: disappearing of column when inserting new widget in Bootstrap Editor (CKEditor).
- Fixed: save custom Bootstrap block issue.
- Fixed: editing table cells in some cases.
- Fixed: Flmngr issue with uppercase letters in extensions.
- Fixed: corrected disabling/enabling menu items in Flmngr.
- Fixed: error handling in PHP version of Flmngr (please update).
- Fixed: incorrect showing of widget preferences in configuration editor until you reopen tabs.
v. 2020.5 (May 21, 2020)
- Sharing configurations across your websites or your webstudio clients using access tokens.
- Multisite support: sharing configurations across your websites or your webstudio clients using access tokens.
- Zero dependencies for preview and gallery widgets.
- Bootstrap 3 support improved, especially block templates.
- Drupal 8 and Joomla 3 control panels were significantly improved.
- Drupal 9 is supported too by Drupal 8 N1ED module.
- Font Awesome 5.13.0 support.
- Fix: Maximize button caption in classic mode.
- Fix: selecting images in Drupal 8 in some cases.
- Fix: HTML validation on "Edit Source" dialog.
v. 2020.4 (Apr 06, 2020)
- Joomla 3 extension improvements, especially related to Bootstrap support.
- "Add widget" button on the toolbar for inserting widgets and templates into your document.
- Improved Bootstrap block template insert dialog.
- Installation wizard is now available for all visitors.
- Fix: adding built-in structure templates for Bootstrap 3.
- Fix: icons on some button in CKEditor.
- Fix: style saving when editing HTML source.
v. 2020.3 (Mar 24, 2020)
- Creating different configurations for your websites using multiple API keys is now available.
- Add custom block templates in Bootstrap Editor. It will automatically generate a preview for the container you wish to add to the library.
- TinyMCE 4 is now supported too (in addition to TinyMCE 5 and CKEditor 4), but we advise you to update to TinyMCE 5 in any case.
- Joomla extension. Fully integrated (including features like inserting a link to an article from the list).
- Drupal module update: storing configurations on CDN and you can switching between them, "Configure" button now works right in editing mode, N1ED can be disabled for Text Format you use for comments.
- Magento installation is now possible due to TinyMCE 4 is supported.
- Fix: multiple Bootstrap tabs on the page.
- Fix: Bootstrap 3 compatible responsive images (adding correct class).
- Fix: quotation marks in custom templates.
v. 2020.2 (Feb 24, 2020)
- Visual configuring is now possible right from N1ED.
- Installation Wizard in Dashboard will help you to install N1ED on any platform step-by-step.
- Font Awesome icons updated to 5.12.1.
- Fully self-hosted version with really all used resources is available for our enterprise users.
- This release highly increases stability due to were fixed many errors related to different integrations.
- Thanks to our new auto-update feature most of users will get this release automatically
v. 2020.1 (Jan 23, 2020)
- Easy installation with CDN with auto update and visual configuration.
- Dashboard: configuration editor and self-hoster version builder are integrated together.
- Dashboard: adding custom widget templates visually.
- Dialog mode added in addition to Classic and Fullscreen ones.
- New "Add widgets" panel.
- Fixed mobile preview in some CKEditor 4 configurations.
- Fixed content scrollbar appearance in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed compatibility with spellchecker in TinyMCE.
- Fixed problems with opening Flmngr and ImgPen when multiple editors loaded.
- Fixed problem with invisible popup menus in full screen mode in TinyMCE.
- Feature to pass functions to custom templates to provide dynamic HTML.
- Font Awesome icons updated.
- Source code dialog is now opened in full screen mode.
v. 2019.12 (Dec 23, 2019)
- N1ED is free.
- Bootstrap Editor now has templates gallery of blocks.
- Added feature to set vertical and horizontal alignment for columns in Bootstrap 4 rows.
- Updated Font Awesome widget to support FA v.5.12.
- New ecosystem versioning system (year.month.fix).
- Dashboard now has "Download now" section with hints how to install N1ED and other add-ons.
- Fixed bug when breadcrumbs were not updated when going to Bootstrap structure editing mode.
- Fixed bug with parsing Base64 content of SVG in some cases.
- Fixed opening full screen mode in TinyMCE.
- Fixed YouTube video cover highlighting.
v. 2.1.5 (Dec 10, 2019)
- Fixed hiding of Bootstrap Editor buttons.
- Title of the links and buttons now is placed on left sidebar.
Infotoolbar button to display the versions and check updates.
- Fixed toolbar separators in CKEditor Builder.
v. 2.1.4 (Dec 2, 2019)
- CKEditor builder in your dashboard is available.
- Added feature to configure Bootstrap Editor activation when going to full screen mode.
v. 2.1.3 (Nov 26, 2019)
- Improved compatibility with AMD (i. e. RequireJS).
- Fixed problem with ImgPen loaded before N1ED.
v. 2.1.2 (Nov 20, 2019)
- Fixed adding "Add row" button into empty document when using
- Fixed switching between fluid and regular container.
- CodeMirror source dialog now opens also on click on standard source toolbar/menu item.
- Fixed z-index problem with CKEditor standard dialogs.
- Fixed Tabs widget padding in Bootstrap 3.
- Fixed code sample generation in "Share template with team" dialog.
- A number of small UI fixes (relative to toolbar button and Bootstrap layout highlighting).
v. 2.1.1 (Nov 14, 2019)
- Fixed breadcrumbs position in full screen
- Fixed some titles
v. 2.1 (Nov 11, 2019)
- Bootstrap Editor was improved a lot (grid editing became more powerful and easy).
- Bootstrap sections: full-width containers.
- New actions for containers and sections.
- Bootstrap Accordion widget added.
- Bootstrap Tabs widget added.
v. 2.0.6 (Nov 3, 2019)
- Correct applying styles to elements in TinyMCE.
- Selection update after saving HTML source.
v. 2.0.5 (Oct 31, 2019)
- N1ED Drupal 8 module is now compatible with "Entity Embed" module.
- Full compatibility with Drupal 8 dialogs when working with z-indexes.
- Config Editor supports Bootstrap 3 configuration editing.
- Fixed problems with opening HTML source editor and templates on pages with two editors.
v. 2.0.4 (Oct 23, 2019)
- Running through IFrames, frames and framesets support if they used on your website.
- TinyMCE invisible top menu bug fixed.
- Enhancements of TinyMCE builder in user's dashboard.
- Popups with hints in N1ED and Flmngr.
v. 2.0.3 (Oct 17, 2019)
- Fullscreen mode compatibility improved.
- Fix of styles of Flmngr overlapping ones of website.
- Creating paragraphs in new Bootstrap columns by default to be more compatible with TinyMCE.
- Small UI fixes.
v. 2.0.2 (Oct 15, 2019)
- Drupal 8 compatibility improvements.
- Fixed TinyMCE fullscreen layout in some cases.
- Added editing
bodytag in breadcrumbs.
- Vertical align in Bootstrap columns fixed.
- Correction for auto fixing Bootstrap grid.
v. 2.0.1 (Oct 14, 2019)
- TinyMCE Builder added in dashboard for TinyMCE integration users.
- Dashboard improved.
ui.minZIndexparameter to specify z-indexes for N1ED UI dialogs and panels.
- Fixed bug with "undefined" ruler when setting custom breakpoints.
- Some fixes for Bootstrap Editor mode related to structure.
- More accurate filtering helper classes on save.
v. 2.0 (Sep 26, 2019)
See full info with screenshots in 2.0 release notes
- Drupal 8 module with nice configuration panel!
- Both Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 3 are now supported.
- Full screen mode enhancements.
- TinyMCE and CKEditor inline mode is supported (without full screen feature yet; due to editors limitations).
- Selecting files in Flmngr file manager when adding widget is available.
- Switching between editing modes improved, including UI.
- Adding custom templates improvements.
- Fixed case sensitive file extension check in PHP backend.
- Fixed full screen mode in TinyMCE 5 when activating
- Breaking change:
bootstrap4configuration section was moved from
includesection to top level.
- Breaking change:
highlightLevelhave gone, use
- v. 2.0.1. Fixed focus issues caused closing full screen mode
v. 1.6 (Aug 14, 2019)
- Custom HTML templates feature added.
- Editing highlighted source HTML of whole document is now supported.
- Font Awesome icons updated.
v. 1.5 (July 24, 2019)
- Mobile page preview modes added in N1ED (they were in Bootstrap Editor only before this version).
- Bootstrap Editor add-on now is optional add-on for N1ED
Breaking change: you need to add "BootstrapEditor" into your
extraPlugins(CKEditor) section in order to use it.
- Fixed Bootstrap Editor selection in TinyMCE: you can select columns and rows right in editor, not only in breadcrumbs.
- The new feature to auto fix Bootstrap 4 markup using
- The new feature to disable including Bootstrap styles and scripts for those who include them inside their own ones.
- Added new option [widgetList] for configuring widgets palette on
- Added new buttons to Flmngr to have quick upload tools for images, files and galleries.
- State of button
Translatorfixed for readonly mode.
- Font Awesome icons updated.
- Dashboard page with self-hosted downloads was extremely improved.
v. 1.4 (June 24, 2019)
- TinyMCE 4 and TinyMCE 5 received support along with CKEditor
- Cloud and self-hosted N1ED versions now have their own documentation
- Improved UI
- Fixed bug with incorrect display classes for rows in Bootstrap 4
- CKEditor installation was changed a bit
v. 1.3 (June 5, 2019)
- Classic mode in addition to Full screen mode
- Support of multiple CKEditor instances on page
- UI styling and multiple UI fixes
- N1ED skin for CKEditor improved to work with balloon toolbars and panels
v. 1.2 (May 20, 2019)
- New UI
- Full compatibility with CKEditor API
- Self-hosted edition for your server
- Revamped widget system
- Added File Manager
- New Bootstrap Editor
- Preview of responsive content
- Drastically improved work with image galleries
- Content display modes
- Widget based breadcrumbs
In v. 1.2.1 (May 22, 2019):
- Fixed calling Image Editor from File Manager
- N1ED skin added to downloadable archives
- Multiple minor fixes
v. 1.1 (Feb 05, 2019)
- WordPress 5 support.
- Font Awesome plugin added.
- Added using covers above elements when working with dynamic ones in CKEditor (like iframes and videos).
- All CMS modules support working on
localhostin demo mode without an API key.
- File & Images plugin was improved: new select file dialog supports drag'n'drop, specifying URLs and pasting images from clipboard.
attachToButtonAPI call for opening N1ED in full screen mode by clicking on a button.
- Fixed problems with using
detachFromAPI call when using
<input>element as a source.
- Preview feature on our demo.
- No default domains (like localhost) for API keys, just attached ones.
- Documentation was extended, especially API guide.
- We now use ZenDesk for easy communications with our lovely customers.
v. 1.0 (Dec 18, 2018)
The first release of N1ED - new editor with Dashboard and Bootstrap 4 support.
It improves and extends JS+ Bootstrap Editor 2 features, integrates all other JS+ CKEditor add-ons and own CKEditor 4 build into one seamless product.